Friday, September 3, 2010

Free Vintage Back to School Scrapbooking Embellishment

Click the free vintage back to school scrapbook embellishment to see and download a larger version

Vintage back to school scrapbook embellishment
This free vintage scrapbook embellishment features a pile of leather-bound books, a ruler and what I assume is a pencil box (?), all held together with a leather belt or strap. Since most kids have returned to school within the last two weeks, I thought this image was appropriate.

I can't read the titles of the books, except for Lights to Literature, Book Five. I imagine the others are just as serious! And I don't know the original source of the image, but I got it from Skimersan of FarFarHill.Blogspot.com. Thanks, Skimersan.

This back to school scrapbook image is for personal use only.
Please see the terms of use in the sidebar.

If you like this vintage scrapbook embellishment, please vote below and follow me on Twitter and Facebook, and/or follow this blog using Google Friend Connect in the sidebar. Also, please feel free to leave a comment.

1 comment: