Sunday, May 2, 2010

Free Vintage Roses Scrapbook Embellishment

Click the free vintage roses scrapbook embellishment to see and download a larger version

This vintage rose scrapbook embellishment is such a classic image; I just had to post it for Mother's Day. It would be beautiful in a scrapbook dedicated to Mom, and also as the basis for a handmade Mother's Day card. The red and variegated yellow roses on this scrapbook embellishment are perennial favorites, though, so this image would be useful year-round.

I figured it was time to post something other than vintage forget-me-nots! I realized I had already posted two images with them recently, so now I'm giving equal time to roses. Eventually I'll get around to all the vintage flowers out there. :-)

As with so many of the other vintage scrapbook images I post, this art comes from Vintagerio, which has over 15,000 other gorgeous vintage images to choose from.

free clip art on Twitter
Please note: The terms of use for all the vintage scrapbooking images on this blog can be found in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment