Saturday, January 23, 2010

Free Forget-Me-Nots Vintage Scrapbook Journaling Card


Click the free forget-me-nots vintage scrapbook paper to see and download a larger version

This free vintage scrapbook journaling card is perfect for expressing yourself in an elegant way, whether it be in a scrapbook or handmade card.

The design in this digital journaling card features blue forget-me-nots and white flowers (if anyone knows what those are called, please leave a comment) that intertwine around a gold frame with a lot of room inside to write. The inside area of this former greeting card used to read, "To My Pet," but that has been removed so you can use this gorgeous piece of visual history however you want.

I hope you find some fun uses for this free vintage scrapbook journaling card!

Get notified about art updates on the Vintage Scrapbooking blog:
free clip art on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. Well, I tried leaving a comment, but I don't see it, so I'll try again. Sorry if it winds up being a duplicate.

    1st, the little white flowers are called lily-of-the-valley. And 2nd, I was thanking you for sharing the vintage forget-me-not card -- I LUV it! V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Vickie! I had "lily-of-the-valley" in the back of my brain but I just couldn't access it. My mother had a cologne with that scent when I was a little girl, and the flowers were on the label.

    And you're welcome for the card. I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a note to let you know I used this image for a birthday card for my niece > http://benotforgot.blogspot.com/2010/01/sentimental-sunday-emily-rebecca.html < Thank you again!

    P.S. I, too, remember the lily-of-the-valley cologne!

    ReplyDelete