Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Free Vintage Thanksgiving Turkey Scrapbook Paper


Click the free vintage Thanksgiving turkey scrapbooking paper to see and download a larger version

This free vintage Thanksgiving turkey scrapbook paper actually combines three diverse pieces of vintage art clip art on a cream background: two different turkeys and a harvest scene featuring a pumpkin, various fruits, dry leaves and a fall scene in the background. I originally created those three clip art vignettes by isolating them from vintage cards. (Click the links in this sentence if you'd like to use the vintage Thanksgiving clip art or the original vintage Thanksgiving cards to accompany this paper design for a scrapbook or craft project. You might also enjoy these other fall and Thanksgiving scrapbook papers.

Now that I created this paper, I'm trying to think how I can use it on Thanksgiving. Last year, I used some of my clip art to make paper napkin rings embellished with glitter glue and many coats of Elmer's school glue gel to create a three-dimensional effect. I also made place cards using the same effect. Maybe I'll use this paper for the napkin rings this year. Whatever you do for Thanksgiving, I hope you and your family have a wonderful time.

Please see the sidebar for many other vintage scrapbook freebies!

This scrapbook paper also matches these FREE Thanksgiving place cards:

Thanksgiving place cards



free clip art on Twitter

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment