Saturday, October 3, 2009

Free Sepia Tea Party Vintage Scrapbook Paper

Click the free vintage sepia scrapbooking paper to see a larger version

This free sepia-toned vintage scrapbook paper is the companion to the vintage tea party paper I posted a few weeks ago. The images are the same as on that design; they were just run through a process to make them look like faded newsprint. So they're basically authentic vintage images that have been digitally made to look even more vintage.

As with the other design I posted, this paper features a teapot, a teacup, and several bunches of fruit. It has a lovely, homey feel that I'm sure you'll find useful if you like vintage images -- which I assume you do!

Please see the sidebar for many other vintage and contemporary scrapbooking
freebies.

free clip art on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. wow. I love this!! I could use this paper for so many things!

    xoxo
    Priscila
    littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Priscila. I visited your blog -- it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete