Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Free Vintage Scroll Work Scrapbook Paper

free vintage scroll work paperClick the free vintage scroll work scrapbook paper to see a larger version

This brown and tan vintage-look scroll work scrapbook paper matches the black scroll work scrapbook paper I just posted over the weekend on my Free Scrapbooking Supplies blog. They both use the same design but this version started with a white background and the other has a black background.

I created the vintage effect by using a number of editing processes in Picnik that made it easy to adjust the colors until they created a vintage vibe that also looks modern. It's always nice to have a classy neutral paper you can use to balance out brighter or stronger colors. I know I'll find this scrapbook paper useful and I hope you will too. Please see the sidebar for many more helpful free images.

Like this vintage-look scrollwork scrapbook paper?
Please link to this post or the blog, using the words "vintage scrapbook paper". That will help others find these images too. Thanks!

Get notified about art updates:
free clip art on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment